About the Credwell Graduate Program
The Credwell Graduate Program is looking for 4 recent graduates to kick off our Graduate Program in 2023. This is a new initiative, and we are looking for bright and talented people who are seeking a career in construction. If you are a recent Graduate in Construction, Engineering, Building Surveying, Sustainability or Project Management then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We have a unique graduate program spanning our four business units and headed by our dedicated internal Learning and Development Manager. Build your future with us.
You’ll be undertaking a rotation four times a year into different business areas such as Energy, Consulting, Fire and Risk, and Performance.
What you’ll do
Bring your fresh eyes and enthusiasm as you:
- Get trained and mentored in relevant areas of the building science, construction, and/or mechanical systems
- Enhance practical, analytical, and critical-thinking skills through experience
- Provide support for new construction, remodel projects
- Develop knowledge in building science, fire engineering, surveying and construction, and/or engineering, and apply this to develop creative and effective solutions to varied problems
- Understand and participate in quality control, safety, and warranty processes
- Assist with proposal management, design reviews, project management, and technical documentation
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work across the whole business
- The ability to be innovative and creative as you undertake real projects from the get-go
- Immersion in new technologies you’re passionate about
- A flexible work schedule in a laid back, casual working environment
- Plenty of office snacks!
What you’ll need:
To be a recent Graduate in Construction, Engineering, Building Surveying, Sustainability or Project Management
Unrivalled communication skills
No block ID is set